- What is another word for sudden change?
- What is another word for random?
- What are unforeseen occurrences?
- What is an unforeseen circumstance?
- How do I spell unforeseen?
- What is a word for unexpected result?
- What is the ending of a film called?
- What will you do when the unexpected happens?
- What is the meaning of irony?
- What is another word for result?
- What is it called when something happens because of something else?
- What does unforeseen mean?
- What’s another word for unexpected?
- What’s a word for coming after?
- When something depends on the situation?
- What is it called when something unexpected happens in a movie?
- What word means sudden and unexpected?
What is another word for sudden change?
•sea change (noun) upheaval, transformation, quantum leap..
What is another word for random?
What is another word for random?chanceaccidentalcontingentflukyspotunintentionalunpremeditatedunplannedunintendedunwitting12 more rows
What are unforeseen occurrences?
Something unforeseen is something that could not be predicted and was not expected. It’s a surprise. If something was foreseen, you saw it coming and it wasn’t a surprise. Something unforeseen is the opposite: no one saw it coming.
What is an unforeseen circumstance?
1. used in official statements for explaining that something unexpected has happened that will prevent an event or situation from continuing normally. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have been forced to close the exhibition for the next two days. Synonyms and related words.
How do I spell unforeseen?
Correct spelling for the English word “unforeseen” is [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌnfɔːsˈiːn], [ʌ_n_f_ɔː_s_ˈiː_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is a word for unexpected result?
abrupt, accidental, astonishing, chance, fortuitous, not bargained for, out of the blue, startling, sudden, surprising, unanticipated, unforeseen, unlooked-for, unpredictable.
What is the ending of a film called?
The clip may also be called a credit cookie, tag, stinger, coda, button, after-credits sequence, end-credit scene, or secret ending.
What will you do when the unexpected happens?
Before freaking out, pause for at least two minutes—get yourself away from the situation either mentally or physically. … Seek counsel. … Remember that these things are natural—they happen to everyone all the time. … Have a good attitude, or else things will get worse.More items…•Sep 2, 2016
What is the meaning of irony?
1a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning. b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony. c : an ironic expression or utterance.
What is another word for result?
What is another word for result?consequenceoutcomeeffectconclusionterminationcorollaryendreactionby-productproduct136 more rows
What is it called when something happens because of something else?
ensuing. adjective. an ensuing event or activity happens after something else, often as a result of it.
What does unforeseen mean?
: not anticipated or expected : not foreseen : unexpected an unforeseen delay unforeseen consequences.
What’s another word for unexpected?
Unexpected Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for unexpected?fortuitouschanceaccidentalrandomunforeseencasualflukyinadvertentunplannedunintentional130 more rows
What’s a word for coming after?
What is another word for coming after?nextfollowingcomingsubsequentapproachingconsequentensuingimminentsucceedingupcoming79 more rows
When something depends on the situation?
When an event or situation is contingent, it means that it depends on some other event or fact. For example, sometimes buying a new house has to be contingent upon someone else buying your old house first.
What is it called when something unexpected happens in a movie?
Irony. Situational Irony. when something unexpected happens (sometimes this is just called irony)
What word means sudden and unexpected?
abrupt. adjectivehappening suddenly and unexpectedly. hasty.